2012-02-29

Framed Shopping Bags




I absolutely love the idea of framing shopping bags! At first I thought that it was very "Look at all the expensive things I've bought!", but it has really grown on me! First of all, I think framed shopping bags really only belong on the walls of your closet, bathroom, or dressing room, NOT out in your living room. When you isolate them to these rooms, it just adds to the whole feminine feel of these spaces that they are meant to have anyways! And then secondly, they should only be bags that are truly from luxury brands or are sentimental for one reason or another. I especially like the little bags framed and all grouped together on a wall!

I wonder if you could go into a super high end store and just ask for a bag without buying anything...?? How do you guys feel about that, does that defeat the whole purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment